Deposit and Final Payment: $300.00 per person is required at the time of booking. The remainder of the tour cost is due 45 days prior to departure date, or immediately if booking is done within 45 days.
Cancellation Policy: If travelers have to cancel for any reason, ‘Luxor Tours’ must be notified in writing. In such event the following penalties will apply:
- 45 days or more prior to departure – $300.00
- 22 to 44 days prior to departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Within 21 days prior to departure – 100% of total tour cost
Passport/Visa: It is the traveler’s responsibility to have a valid passport for at least six (6) months. If traveler is holder of passport other than Canadian, it is your responsibility to consult your travel agency.
Not included in the tour cost:
- Tourist visas for all countries
- All meals not specified
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages or bottled water with meals
- Items of personal nature: i.e. laundry, room service, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, porters, waiters, etc.
Re-routing: Please note that due to religious festivals or other reasons, there will be occasionally be necessary to rearrange the sequence of sightseeing
Unused Service: Any unused services are non refundable
Ontario Residents: The Government of Ontario requires its residents traveling aboard to be advised that there may be different living standards and conditions of utilities, services and accommodations outside of Ontario
Baggage Allowance: Most carriers allow 70Lbs (30Kg) baggage per person
Customer Claims: In case of any dissatisfaction about any aspect, please do not hesitate to inform your local representative or the hotel or cruise management and everything possible will be done on the spot to resolve the problem. If however, the matter cannot be resolved, please write to ‘Luxor Tours Ltd.’ within 7 days of your return
Luxor Tours Responsibilities: Our agent does not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, damages to or loss of property, delay inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from any of the following:
- A wrongful or negligent act or omission on the part of any of the travel suppliers or their personnel, or any company or person not under our direct control
- Sickness, theft, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, war, Government restrains, weather, or any cause beyond our control
- Failure on traveler part to obtain the necessary travel documents by the time of the trip
- Failure to arrive at the airport on time on the day of departure for any reason
- Our travel agent reserves the right to change hotels/cruises listed, by others of the same category
- Our agent reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from these tours at any time if we deem their conduct is detrimental to, or incompatible with the interest, harmony, comfort, or welfare of the tour as a whole. A refund will be made covering the unused part of the tour
IMPORTANT: Please read the above mentioned terms and conditions carefully. By booking your trip, you agree to and accept the herein contained booking terms and conditions.